Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crazy, Beautiful Life

Tonight, I decided to call my dear friend, Katy, that I hadn't really had a chance to talk to in several weeks. I love talking to her because she truly knows me and we always laugh hysterically everytime we talk. The girls were playing nicely in their playroom so I snuck upstairs to talk while Brett put away the dinner dishes. Well, time flies when you are having fun...I decided to check on the girls. I came downstairs and the love of my life was playing Farkle by himself at the table with no children in sight. I went downstairs to find Sweetie Pie dressed up in her Zoo Keeper Costume from top to bottom and dancing around the playroom in her Sleeping Beauty High Heels. Cupcake was wearing her pajama top and no bottoms (and I do mean NO bottoms) and Snow White High Heels while she "swept" the playroom with the very tiny plastic broom from her dollhouse. Ahhhh! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my crazy, beautiful life?

0 comments: