Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Sea Witch


This past Christmas, we brought the girls to the Disney Store and let them each pick out a gift for each other. Cupcake picked out a set of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse figurines for Sweetie Pie. Sweetie Pie picked out a set of Little Mermaid figurines for Cupcake. They had just gotten The Little Mermaid DVD for their birthday and loved it. It was so cute to see them exchange the gifts. They were so proud to present it to each other and made sure they named each character for each other. This past weekend, my parents were visiting and Cupcake was pulling out all the figurines for my Dad. When she gets to the Sea Witch, she tells my Dad, "She's the Sea Bitch". My Dad and I did a double take and asked her, "Who is that?". She was so proud that she knew, "She's the Sea Bitch". I sounded out the "w" sound for a couple times and had her try to say it again. Cupcake says, "I know, Mommy, wa wa, sea bitch". Oh well, hopefully, she will eventually get it.

0 comments: