Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Friends

Question: What makes a good friend?

Answer: Today was a great day. I met my friends Tanja and Carrie (and Abby too) for lunch. I had the pleasure of introducing all of them including my girls to PF Chang's. I believe it was a hit...thank you Chang's Lettuce Wraps! After lunch, Carrie and I went shopping. During a quick break (I am soooo sure) to feed and change three babies, I was lucky enough to stick my hand in Sweetie Pie's VERY GREEN poop! So back to my original question...What makes a good friend? A good friend wipes poop off your hand while you are changing your daughter. (Thank you, Kramer!!!) It wasn't the first time I got baby poop on my hands since the girls arrived and I am sure it won't be the last. I can only hope that I will always have a friend there with a diaper wipe locked and loaded!

1 comments:

tanjaz9 said...

So that's what I missed out on yesterday. It sounds like I left at the perfect time while I still saw the glamour of being a mom. Had I joined you guys I may have decided never to have children. Only kidding.
Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
XOXO
Tanja