Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Friends - The Sequel

On Friday I decided to go out to Indiana with Brett and while he worked hard to make the money, I worked equally as hard to spend it. :) Lindsay and I had lunch at Houlihan's (their Chicken Tortilla soup rocks) and then did some shopping. I know what you are thinking, how could she possibly shop so much? While at Target, Lindsay told me about a dream she had about Laffy Taffy (She's pregnant). She decided to buy some and so I ended up buying some Dove bars. After we left Target, I needed my Starbucks fix. While waiting for my grande non-fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte with whip, Lindsay decided to tear into her Laffy Taffy which of course meant that I needed to tear into my Dove bars. Cut to Lindsay and I at Chase Bank. I get up to sign some paperwork and all I hear is Lindsay laughing so hard I thought she was going to put herself into labor.

So back to my original question...What makes a good friend? A good friend (or cousin) is willing to clean the Dove bar off your butt (that you shouldn't have eaten in the first place) with a Shout Stick. Thanks Linz!

0 comments: