Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Present of the Lion States



So I feel I have a perfectly acceptable reason for not posting since October but I still feel guilty. We are expecting twins, AGAIN! As an added bonus, it's two girls! Sweetie Pie was a little disappointed because she wanted a "brudder" but I am hoping she will warm up to the idea soon. Cupcake has suggested Clarice (Rudolph's girlfriend, not Silence of the Lambs) and Izzie (Jake and the Neverland Pirates). Sweetie Pie thinks Rudolph and Jake are great names. I will have to continue to work on that one.



I picked the girls up from school today and they learned about Presidents Day, in particular, Abraham Lincoln. Sweetie Pie informed me that he was the "Present" of the "Lion" States. Cupcake told me he had a beard and a hat and he keeps his notes in his hat. Also, he is funny and knows the ABC's. Sounds like a fun guy!



We met Brett for lunch and then went to Miroballi Shoes to exchange my watch. As we were leaving the sales associate came over and congratulated the girls on becoming big sisters and thanked them for being so well behaved in the store. It just warms my heart to hear that because they really are so well behaved and such good listeners.

0 comments: