Thursday, September 23, 2010

I did it, Mommy, I did it!


I have been keeping myself very busy planning our family vacation to Disney World. When it gets overwhelming, I have to remind myself that this going to be FUN and the girls will not know if I forgot the stroller hooks! They are just so excited to go to "Mickey's house". In fact, everytime I tell them to put their shoes on, they think we are leaving for Disney! Today at dinner I asked Sweetie Pie what she thought Mickey was eating for dinner and she told me in her very matter of fact voice, "Bread". I asked Cupcake the same question and her response was, "Pink". Huh? So while I was on the computer, looking at Disney stuff, Cupcake asked if she could push the button on the computer. It made me wonder, maybe she is ready to use the mouse. So I pulled up some free games on Fisher Price's website. It took her maybe 5 minutes and she had it. She was picking out opposites, picking animal sounds, and painting pictures! Sweetie Pie struggled a bit with watching the screen while moving the mouse but she caught on quickly. Every time she got a match, she would yell, "I did it, I did it, Mommy". They are such little sponges right now, they ask about everything and actually listen to our answers! It just amazes me watching them problem solve and makes me dread the day that they don't run up to me to share their victory. Maybe that won't happen because I know to this day, I immediately call my Mom with not just my victories but the victories of my children.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tore the opposites